TRAC continues to work on adding value to its members. We align with the industry, and professional institutions that can provide our members with industry insights, business development, as well as valuable management services. We have struck relationships with the following institutions:
TRAC members receive:
- 15 per cent discount on all rubber industry market reports produced by Smithers Rapra,
- 10 per cent discount on Delegate Pass for Smithers’s annual Traction Summit.
Smithers Rapra is a global market intelligence leader in the rubber and plastics sector, focusing on the tire, industrial, automotive, and consumer industries. Smithers Rapra offers numerous expert services, including training, product testing, consulting services, and publishing market reports.
Smithers Rapra market reports provide an authoritative, expert view on the emerging markets, technologies, and trends that affect the tire and rubber industry now and in the future.
Smithers Rapra tire and rubber market reports are built around primary author research, expert secondary sources, and its own research programs. All of Smithers Rapra market reports provide:
- Quantitative market forecasts by region, technology, and end-user market,
- Qualitative analysis of relevant industry trends,
- Forecasts of key enabling technologies,
- Corporate intelligence on market leaders,
- Analysis of customers and providers in specific sub-markets.
Find the Featured Reports Here.
Traction Summit conference and exhibition explores commercial and technical issues which impact the entire industry, from auto OEMs and after-market sales, tire manufacturers, raw materials and specialty chemicals suppliers, industry regulators and business analysts.
Schulich School of Business: Schulich Executive Education Centre (SEEC)
TRAC members receive five per cent discount on all 2-, 3-, and 5-day professional development courses.
Schulich School of Business Executive Education Centre is a strategic business unit of the Schulich School of Business at York University in Toronto. Our role within the school is to provide lifelong learning for the development of professionals and executives long after their full-time education has been completed and they are in the work force.
Schulich School of Business Executive Education Centre offers business professionals the opportunity to constantly reinvent themselves, acquire new skills and adapt to the changing marketplace and business environment. Schulich offers business professionals and executives the ability to quickly develop and fine-tune personal business skills, adapt and grow.
TRAC members, contact TRAC office to receive the discount code to save 5 per cent on Schulich SEEC programs. The Centre's staff can also work with you or your HR to find opportunities for funding from other sources for the programs of your choice.
Dominion Customs Consultants Inc.
TRAC members receive:
- At no charge, DCC will answer TRAC members’ questions to offer unbiased and practical advice.
- Some questions may be more complex and require additional work to create a custom-tuned proposal for a fee.
- Members wishing to proceed will receive a minimum discount of 25% off Dominion’s posted Hourly Rate Schedule.
- These proposals will address TRAC members’ questions in more detail and ensure all resources are used as cost-effectively as possible.
Dominion Customs Consultants Inc. (DCC) will provide TRAC members guidance and answers to common questions regarding Supply Chain, Customs and Trade Security, the topics listed below or other questions TRAC members need answered.
- Free trade agreements (NAFTA, CETA, etc.),
- Customs Compliance,
- Duty Recovery,
- Government Customs Audits,
- Customs Rulings and H.S. Classification advice,
- International Transportation,
- Supply Chain Security (PIP, CTPAT, AEO, etc.).
About Dominion Customs Consultants Inc. (DCC) DCC was established in 1981 by Arthur Briggs and John Preston. Long-time customs industry veterans, they identified that companies with established supply chain departments routinely overpaid the duties on their imported goods and made the decision to strike out on their own.
They recognized that starting yet another customs brokerage operation and also charging their clients to recover the duties already paid to the government represented a conflict of interest. Drawing on their commitment to service, they set out to create a trusted logistics and supply chain resource to enhance their client’s operations.
Today, DCC has assembled a team of more than 20 dedicated professionals and continues to grow, providing international trade consulting, global duty recovery and customs compliance support to North America’s leading importers and exporters.
Whether it’s developing unique customs compliance programs, optimizing supply chain security, connecting businesses with an Authorized Economic Operator program, or supporting in-house Compliance Departments, DCC provides your team with the guidance and the right tools to thrive.
To take advantage of DCC’s membership benefit, contact Stuart Pringle at firstname.lastname@example.org or Toll-Free at 1-888-888-3443 extension 239.
Tel: (519) 249-0366